Monday, October 12, 2009

Scott and the Vikings continued....

Two weeks after those wonderful pictures were taken by Rachael, I had two soccer games. One on Friday evening and the other on Saturday morning. After finangling my way out of work for the respected hour and a half or so it takes to play the fourty minute halves soccer games I was able to make my way towards the pitch (most people around these parts call it "the four-plex). The game on friday evening, which I'm proud to say that I might've played five minutes of, we won 4-3 after enduring a hard fought comeback by the other team. Now, the funny thing about the friday evening game was that it was 16 degrees outside and for those of you who have never experienced that, it's really cold. There was a girl's soccer game going on at the same time ours was and the wambulance had to be called because a girl was going into shock caused by hyperthermia. With that said, my toes were really cold.
Now, the Saturday game was different. The weather was perfect for a soccer game, I got to play more minutes and we won 2-1. We are a really good team and we have a lot of subs. I also have problems with running so I tell the coach that I can give him 5 (maybe) good minutes then I'm pretty tired. I tell you what, my mind is willing but my body hesitates. Well, y'all have now been updated on all the latest news from the Vikings soccer world. Mazel tov! Stay tuned for more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment