Sorry it has taken us so long to make another post. It's very easy to get out of the habit. Carson is now 9 1/2 months old and he is crazy! He cannot sit still and is getting into EVERYTHING. I don't know where he gets it from, most likely from his Mother's side. Not only is he always so so busy, but he's starting to take steps away from the couch. To see him let go of the couch and walk without holding onto anything is a sight to see. We were so excited for him to crawl, but I think now we realize that walking is not something we are excited about and are not looking forward to that day. We are all doing well, I graduate at the end of July and am now trying to figure out what to do for the rest of my life. I think I've come to terms with not getting my dream job right out of school. I am okay with having to start from the ground up, I have nothing but time. As long as I can support my family and live close to home, I think that is all that really matters right now.
After waiting and waiting and waiting, the weather has finally warmed up. After months of it being so cold, it is interesting how quickly we are to forgive Mother Nature once the sun comes out and the weather warms up. We are looking forward to the last summer in Rexburg. This town has been good to us.
Enjoy these pictures of Carson, I know that he's the reason people look at this blog. Thanks for humoring me enough to read this post in between the video and pictures.
SO cute! We definitely need to get together before you guys leave! So are you heading back to TX then? I love the last picture of the boys napping...naps with a baby are the best sometimes! (But not when they wake you up before you're ready!)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!! Glad things are going well for you all! We miss you!!!
ReplyDelete