Sunday, September 5, 2010

3 weeks and 2 days

So we've survived almost a month and Carson is still alive. He's a nice baby who doesn't demand too much of us. Lately he's been crying a bit more but it's hard to take him serious because it's pretty funny to watch and listen to him cry. School starts next week which is going to change our schedule but obla dee obla da life goes on. This has been a fun 3 weeks and I can't wait to see what else awaits us. This video is him throwing his big ol' head back and rolling over, it's cute. I don't know if it's legit or not but I'll take it. Earlier today I saw him shoot milk out of his mouth back at his Mom, it was gross.



1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I love it! I can't wait to meet him today! :o)

    ReplyDelete