Alright, so for the 2 and a half people that actually look at this blog I've bet they've been pretty dissapointed in the lack of updating that has been happening. No news is good news, right? Well, Rachael is now 16 weeks a long and we went to the doctor the other day and heard a perfectly healthy baby heartbeat. I personally think that the heartbeat sounded like a boys heartbeat, but that's just me. Also, the baby seemed to kick a lot while we were listening in, obviously the baby knows that the World Cup is coming up soon. I like that.
School has been taking up most of our time and the free time we had we're working. We contemplated movie for a little bit to a larger place but we couldn't find anything quite in the range of price we were hoping for. So, we're probably going to stay there until I graduate which will be in either next April or next July, depending on whether I go to school in the fall.
The most unfortunate thing happend last night. I noticed that one of the diamonds on Rachaels ring wasn't there. We have no idea where it would be and she's pretty upset about it. Next week we are leaving to fly to Seattle for my cousin, Travis', wedding. I'm pretty excited about going there because I've never been to Washington. In may, Rach is flying back home for her friend, Alisha's, wedding. Well, that's a pretty good update on our life. So, enjoy reading this for another month or two.
Kids
11 years ago
Bahaha I'm hoping I am one of the two and not the half that reads your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that the baby is healthy and so is the momma. I still can't get over the fact that you guys are going to be parents. Weird...
Have fun flying and good luck finding that diamond. Love you guys!
Did it not come with any kind of warranty?
ReplyDelete