Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our anniversary


On Sunday we celebrated our one year anniversary. It came so fast, I guess time flies when you're having fun. This bookshelf is what I got for Rachael, she has to keep books somewhere, I suppose. She got me a CD of the best of Peter Breinholt. We also went out to eat and saw "Up" which is a funny movie by the way. It was great to be able to spend all day Sunday with Rachael because I've been working a lot lately so it was nice to have that day off. We were able to go out and do all the anniversary things on Saturday, though, because I didn't have to go to work until the evening. Anniversaries are pretty fun and hopefully I'll never forget one, the word on the street is that girls don't like that.

3 comments:

  1. Yup. Up is a GREAT movie and anniversaries are VERY important. Don't forget yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the bookshelf anniversary - I remember that one well. Happy anniversary! Good to see you're blogging now.

    ReplyDelete