Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Schools Out For The Summer

So, here we are finally done with the summer semester and we now don't know what to do. We spent the last few days basking in the glory of not going to school, we even got a Madison County Library card and I actually got a book! Now that we've had our fun, it's time to do what we planned on doing during the break from school and that is work. Rachael might have got a job with me a Pizza Hut, a dream come true! If we get the hours that we both desire there could be a new edition to our family this fall ... meaning that if everything goes well, we just might buy a couch, or even a couch/love seat combo! Some might ask, where would you put a couch AND a love seat in your tiny apartment? Well, I'll tell you, I don't know, but that's what the wife wants and so we will find a way I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment